Emergency Care – CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY
At Pediatrics Northwest, your child’s health is our top priority. It is important to us that you are able to access medical care and advice when you need it.
Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday – Sunday: 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
Call our office at 253-383-5777 to schedule a same-day illness appointment with your provider.
Monday – Friday: After 5:00 pm
Saturday – Sunday: After 1:00 pm
For general inquiries
- Contact your provider or nurse through your child’s MyChart account (please allow 2 business days for a response)
- Use Symptom Checker to decide what care is needed and how to get speedy relief from common illnesses or injuries that you can manage on your own.
- Refer to the Medication Dosages Tables
- Call a Consulting Nurse:
Most insurance companies offer FREE after-hours nurse consultation telephone numbers. Look for the contact numbers listed on your insurance card. (Please verify the after-hours nurse consultation service on your insurance card; not all groups participate in this benefit.) For your convenience, we have listed a few of these numbers below:
- Molina: English: 844-800-5155 | Spanish: 800-648-3537
- Premera: 800-841-8343
- Regence: 800-267-6729
- Community Health Plan of WA: 1-866-418-2920 (TTY Relay: Dial 711)
- Coordinated Care/WA Apple Health: 877-644-4613
- Ambetter from Coordinated Care: 1-877-687-1197
- Amerigroup: English: 1-866-864-2544 (TTY 711) | Spanish: 1-866-864-2545 (TTY 711)
For urgent needs
- If your child is experiencing life-threatening symptoms, CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY.
- For urgent, but not life-threatening issues (e.g., broken bones, bleeding that won’t stop, severe burns, seizures, fainting, etc.), take your child to an emergency room.
- For serious issues or illnesses that require medical attention outside of normal office hours, call our office line (253-383-5777) and the on-call nurse will return your call within 30 minutes.
Please do not use the after-hours consultation service for routine questions or routine medication refills.